Thursday, March 8, 2012

Can't Shed the Extra Pounds?

I know I have wrote on here before about wanting to get down to a certain weight. In wanting to do that I have done quite a bit of research on different diets and foods. One thing I have come across is eating more natural foods. Trying to avoid chemicals that companies put in food to make it last longer before spoiling or to enhance color or taste. I came across this article today from Men's Fitness that explains chemicals and their possible side effects very quickly, which I like when I am reading

http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/obesity-linked-to-food-chemicals

By no means is this article exhaustive or meant to be. Having done some self studies I have started to eat more natural and organic foods. The two things I think are the biggest hurdles so far are price and quantity of foods that are organic or natural. But I am hoping that a few changes here or there will lead to overall gains down the road. I try to remember that nothing substantial happens over night. Well happy eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment