Sunday, January 6, 2013

Out with the Old in with the New

Well the old blog is going to under go some changes. I had originally decided to blog about my fitness and health adventures. While that is important to me as over the last two years or so I have lost around 30 pounds and went from someone who never exercised to running and doing sprint triathlons, something else has come up.  The current trends in education have taken a front seat for me, that doesn't mean I'm putting the weight back on, just that I feel strongly about education.  So this blog is changing to an educational blog. My thoughts and opinions, and those of colleagues and friends, will now dominate the blog. I may have a post or two to brag about a new run or adventure but mostly the important topic of education. 


I would love for you to follow, share, and comment as we discuss the future of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment